Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

Don't worry Eddy, you just need to adapt. Make your own crypto-currency and sell 25,000 eddycoin to the kids for a quarter or something!

I really like how on-point the visuals are but I'll take off a star 1/2 for the possibly millionth time I've seen those "kids these days / millennials amirite" jokes.

Nites Episode V - By Starlight Nites Episode V - By Starlight

Really nice animation and story! Those backgrounds... hmmm good shit

Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire Meme Wars - Blackmail Backfire

Decent animation but I guess we can all expect a lot more Alt-Right propaganda coming out of you can't we?

The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

Ah, every anime opening cliche under the sun. Or is it more of an AMV? Anyway, hilarious!

Water Spirit Water Spirit

I was hoping that would happen. HAHA!

Nice, clean and simple art style. Love it!

Ghosts Ghosts

Dang, now THAT'S quality. Since you set out to emulate the look and feel of renaissance-Disney you succeeded for sure! Some sound would make it go a long way, though.

Cream Cream

I like it - a great representation of the way society responds to something that challenges it.

When something new (technology or idea) comes along and makes waves that threaten to upset the status quo, it's demonized by the powers that be, and ultimately neutered into something benign and unchallenging.

Cream jokes aside, this is the likely path we'll take when confronted with autocars, fusion, genetic engineering, superhuman A.I., matrix-style V.R., and FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY SPACE COMMUNISM.

Chosan juan Round 5 the Final Chosan juan Round 5 the Final

aw shucks, looks like I'm beat! Welp.

*128 thumbs up*

Paradox is out of HotDogs Paradox is out of HotDogs

Hi Wiz and Zeu.

I love it.

Especially the end,

TD-The Portfolio TD-The Portfolio

About the anime:

YES, YES, OMG YES.

SOOOOO Many fuckweebs think their anime is just so fan-fucking-tastic any judges just have to make an exception. I don't think that it's so much their ignorance or inability to follow instructions, so much as it is their breaking the rules deliberately to spite whoever made the rules because anime is OBVIOUSLY superior to basic fundamentals.

Knew a girl in my class who was obviously talented, but had only 2 or 3 anime OCs that she would draw over and over, stagnating and getting worse every time. When professors told her that she had to stop drawing anime and diversify, she went off on every one of them and dropped out. Moron.

That being said, I find your experiences very relatable and I enjoy watching them. Will you ever dabble in animation?

Raziberry responds:

I doubt it. I just don't have the time to learn and prefer the writing/speaking aspect storytelling.