Bieb Blaster Bieb Blaster

I did not enjoy this at all. seriously...nothing original. nothing. this is like that flaming zombooka game except with an annoying pop star as the target, and annoying background music. I know people are just gonna vote this up because it features killing a hated public figure, maybe even because of the name, but seriously, the game just took the flaming zombooka engine and made it so it would get instant 5's. Quality and originality I say 0. Music especially I say 0.

Age of Defense 3: Preview Age of Defense 3: Preview

wtf is this?

it's not even a game, i think that has been stated many times.
belugerin, when will you learn to stop resubmitting a game as an expansion pack? this will be the third time you've resubmitted this particular one.
Besides that, this game doesn't even look fun at all. It just looks like you have to spam units to win, which is NOT FUN. Also, all the units appear to be exactly the same as the earlier versions of this game.

quit spamming the portal with your rehashes of tired games. And how did this get a weekly prize? oh wait, it DIDN'T. You probably just hacked the portal so it would show up with the weekly winners so you could get views.

0/5
0/10

Age of Kingdom Age of Kingdom

oh look. a review of only 2 stars. useless review.

where to start?

ok, first of all, this game pissed me off right from the getgo. its really not that fun at all. i try to make a crapload of lumber mills and gold mines so i can gather resources, all the while adding homes and farms and training an army... but what's this? when i try to sell a building i dont need anymore, they're only redeemable for gold and material and not the hard-earned civilian labor i wasted on that piece of crap. i eventually ended out with a negative number of civilians (how is that even possible?) thats just sloppy programming on your part.

also, the battle mechanics are very poorly explained, to say the least. sometimes i would lose the battle before it even started. WTF. i eventually just started over fresh and somehow got all the way to the last stage. oh my god. i got to the robot era!! a miracle!!

The only thing motivating me this whole time was the art and music, not at all the gameplay. The art was very well done and the music was very cool, so +2 stars... The gameplay just got in the way. +0 stars. IT SUCKS.

Also, i understand that you were trying to include mythical beings into a game that clearly involves history. I found the "dark age" very inappropriate for a beginning stage. First of all, why wold you even? Second of all, the beginning stage looks to be based on some kind of anglo-saxon "middle earth" type civilization. The anglo-saxons didnt come till after the fall of the roman empire. An egyptian civilization or a neolithic civilization wouldve been better.

Also, it seems to be a lot of wasted effort to put in the roman civilization after the greek one. Since the romans copied off of EVERYthing the greeks had, i dont know why you would do them BOTH. you couldve just done one or the other and no one wouldve been the wiser. I felt sorry for the artist who had to conceptualize the architecture.

Which brings me to the architecture and appearance of the buildings:
cool and fitting for each era.

In short, this game sucks.
art: +9/10
music: +9/10
gameplay: +0/10

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

fun, but too easy.

at first it was fun while trying to upgrade.
but now i have 10 buzzsaws, level 20 flow for each valve, and countless mines, turrets, and sentinels.
i pretty much just minimized the game, worked on flash for 30 minutes, checked facebook, and when i came back i had and over 2,000,000 combo. as i write this it is still going and i check it again and it is a 2,191-thousand-something combo.
im going to go to a game and leave this open and check my combo when i come back.

in short, it is just really, really, really easy once you get enough upgrades.

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

historical inaccuracy.

what the hell. greeks came after egyptians. egyptians came WAY before the greek civilization. if you're going to make a game on history get your facts straight.

+5 stars because its such a huge improvement from the first game. Also, i just wanted to settle some disputes about similarities between my franchise and yours. MINE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOURS.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

cmon man...

you should try to make it person-to-person, i can't believe you didn't forsee it quickly degrading into a spam party. people are idiots by nature and that kind of thing just happens when you say, "here take this gadget to talk to each other willy-nilly."

The Wham game The Wham game

Decent game...

But i dont know what im supposed to do. The art, music, and sound is pretty cool, though, so here's an 8.

Where'd you get the music tracks with the cool alien noises?

you should really include audio credits.

World-Amazing-Games responds:

The weird noises is the "Orbital" by Dr. who

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

GALACTIC SPORE MUSIC!!!!!!

8D

amazing. i didn't even know what half those units were. from yottameters to yoctometers, this was incredibly interesting.

that must have taken a ton of research.

o btw i love spore.

Motherload Motherload

BEST GAMEPLAY EVAH!

But with the worst ending I've ever seen. Don't waste your time, kids; my brother got obsessed with this and spent hours on end playing it, only to find out that the guy who hired you is actually some martian decked-out version of Satan, and you have to kill him TWICE with dynamite and plastic explosives.

On the other hand, it was very catchy and addictive gameplay; you couldn't have made the ending any better, though?

You can do better than that, xgen!

Edward. Edward.

it was all right...

It was laggy and slightly hard, but the art was very good.

LOL i found a glitch. I pressed the "." button on the numpad and u can fly by moving around the mouse and press "." again to stop. Just saying.