Chosan juan Round 5 the Final Chosan juan Round 5 the Final

aw shucks, looks like I'm beat! Welp.

*128 thumbs up*

Paradox is out of HotDogs Paradox is out of HotDogs

Hi Wiz and Zeu.

I love it.

Especially the end,

TD-The Portfolio TD-The Portfolio

About the anime:

YES, YES, OMG YES.

SOOOOO Many fuckweebs think their anime is just so fan-fucking-tastic any judges just have to make an exception. I don't think that it's so much their ignorance or inability to follow instructions, so much as it is their breaking the rules deliberately to spite whoever made the rules because anime is OBVIOUSLY superior to basic fundamentals.

Knew a girl in my class who was obviously talented, but had only 2 or 3 anime OCs that she would draw over and over, stagnating and getting worse every time. When professors told her that she had to stop drawing anime and diversify, she went off on every one of them and dropped out. Moron.

That being said, I find your experiences very relatable and I enjoy watching them. Will you ever dabble in animation?

Raziberry responds:

I doubt it. I just don't have the time to learn and prefer the writing/speaking aspect storytelling.

Bieb Blaster Bieb Blaster

I did not enjoy this at all. seriously...nothing original. nothing. this is like that flaming zombooka game except with an annoying pop star as the target, and annoying background music. I know people are just gonna vote this up because it features killing a hated public figure, maybe even because of the name, but seriously, the game just took the flaming zombooka engine and made it so it would get instant 5's. Quality and originality I say 0. Music especially I say 0.

Age of Defense 3: Preview Age of Defense 3: Preview

wtf is this?

it's not even a game, i think that has been stated many times.
belugerin, when will you learn to stop resubmitting a game as an expansion pack? this will be the third time you've resubmitted this particular one.
Besides that, this game doesn't even look fun at all. It just looks like you have to spam units to win, which is NOT FUN. Also, all the units appear to be exactly the same as the earlier versions of this game.

quit spamming the portal with your rehashes of tired games. And how did this get a weekly prize? oh wait, it DIDN'T. You probably just hacked the portal so it would show up with the weekly winners so you could get views.

0/5
0/10

Age of Kingdom Age of Kingdom

oh look. a review of only 2 stars. useless review.

where to start?

ok, first of all, this game pissed me off right from the getgo. its really not that fun at all. i try to make a crapload of lumber mills and gold mines so i can gather resources, all the while adding homes and farms and training an army... but what's this? when i try to sell a building i dont need anymore, they're only redeemable for gold and material and not the hard-earned civilian labor i wasted on that piece of crap. i eventually ended out with a negative number of civilians (how is that even possible?) thats just sloppy programming on your part.

also, the battle mechanics are very poorly explained, to say the least. sometimes i would lose the battle before it even started. WTF. i eventually just started over fresh and somehow got all the way to the last stage. oh my god. i got to the robot era!! a miracle!!

The only thing motivating me this whole time was the art and music, not at all the gameplay. The art was very well done and the music was very cool, so +2 stars... The gameplay just got in the way. +0 stars. IT SUCKS.

Also, i understand that you were trying to include mythical beings into a game that clearly involves history. I found the "dark age" very inappropriate for a beginning stage. First of all, why wold you even? Second of all, the beginning stage looks to be based on some kind of anglo-saxon "middle earth" type civilization. The anglo-saxons didnt come till after the fall of the roman empire. An egyptian civilization or a neolithic civilization wouldve been better.

Also, it seems to be a lot of wasted effort to put in the roman civilization after the greek one. Since the romans copied off of EVERYthing the greeks had, i dont know why you would do them BOTH. you couldve just done one or the other and no one wouldve been the wiser. I felt sorry for the artist who had to conceptualize the architecture.

Which brings me to the architecture and appearance of the buildings:
cool and fitting for each era.

In short, this game sucks.
art: +9/10
music: +9/10
gameplay: +0/10

DJ Dixon 2014 Chracter Reel DJ Dixon 2014 Chracter Reel

Wow. Such range, passion and variety! You really are great at this.

Why aren't you doing this for a living yet, exactly?

Shock-Dingo responds:

Hah, thanks for the support dude! Heh, I'm trying to go the full time route, but it's a bit slow. Hopefully I can make some great headway for 2014. fingers crossed!

Strike Strike

Welcome back to NG! I usually avoid using the e-word because it's so cliche, but I'll just come out and say it: this piece is epic. Grats, man. You've got this contest in the BAG.

Gravey responds:

Thanks buddy.

-Velvet Hickups- -Velvet Hickups-

I agree with the guy below me. I have this on loop while I work because the bulk is just so catchy and awesome, but I sigh every time it ends and I have to wait through the beginning again. The beginning, yes, is very boring.

The Awesome Mind of Evan Streb The Awesome Mind of Evan Streb

herro!

you and i know that i already commented on this on DA but i must do it again, and say a million times over, that i love this piece and that you spent so much time on it for me. also that and i love ya. <3 <3 <3 <3

Triggershock responds:

And again, I'm glad you like it! :D And I love you too. <3 <3 <3 <3

Tahu Tahu

bionicle influenced my childhood profoundly...

damn...its really been a whole decade since they came out in 2001, when i was only 7. that mata nui online game was the first flash game i ever really got into, which got me into flash animation, which is now most of what i do! WOA.

anyway, a beautiful lil sprite of my favorite toa. kudos!

night city night city

I LOVE FUTURISTIC CITIES

my favorite art piece out there.

Love the stars, love the windows, love the lighting. oh yeah, and the clouds.

I also like the buildings. They give that future a kind of "dystopian" feel, with all the exposed machines and pipes.

I wish i could do that kind of thing with photoshop.